Groundnut oil is a type of vegetable oil commonly used in cooking that is derived from peanuts. Groundnut oil comes in a number of varieties, including refined, unrefined, roasted, and cold-pressed, which have slight differences in their nutritional value and health benefits.
- Health Benefits of Cold pressed Groundnut oil
- Helps to Prevent Cancer
- Boosts immune System
- Reduces risk of Heart Diseases
- Helps to Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Protects against symptoms of aging such as wrinkles
Gingelly oil is another name for sesame oil. It's commonly used in cooking, Practitioners of both Western medicine and the Indian system of Ayurveda recognize significant health benefits in gingelly oil.
- Health Benefits of Cold pressed Gingelly oil
- Boosts Dental Health
- Helps to Keep Hair Health
- Helps to improve growth and Development of Bones
- Promotes Blood circulation and production of red blood cells
- Useful in treating fungal diseases on skin
Coconut oil has a wide array of health benefits, hair and skin uses, and uses around the home.
- Health Benefits of Cold pressed Coconut oil
- Proven Alzheimer's disease Natural Treatment
- Reduces protein loss in hair and nourishes the hair
- Prevents Heart Disease and High Blood Pressure
- Cures UTI and Kidney Infection & Protects the Liver
- Reduces Inflammation and Arthritis
- Vidhai Oils are presented to you in attractive pet bottles. Ultimate care is taken in packaging.
- We recommend people to bring their own metal vessels to purchase oils, this should avoid the plastic pet bottle usage and save our environment.
- We provide free delivery at your door step.